Surely you have seen or heard about it hyaluronic acid and you have found it as a primary or secondary ingredient in many facial and body care products.
But actually What is it and how does it help our skin?
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar molecule that is found naturally in the skin and helps in the binding of water with collagen, trapping it in the skin, so that it can appear smoother, more moist and more hydrated.
As we age, we naturally lose collagen and hyaluronic acid, making the skin more easily dehydrated.
Moisturizing skin care ingredients, such as hyaluronic acid, glycerin, colloidal oats, urea, propylene glycol and sorbitol, they act as 'moisturizers' that draw water to the skin in an effort to hydrate it.
Who should use hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is great for all skin types because it is generally non-irritating and does not trigger acne, rosacea, or allergic skin reactions. But, as with any ingredient, there is a small chance of adverse side effects.
People with dry and / or more mature skin will benefit the most from the use of hyaluronic acid. As we age, our bodies produce less of it, so replacing hyaluronic acid topically will have a greater impact on those of us who are middle-aged or older.
In some products you will see this name written in the list of ingredients sodium hyaluronate. Do not panic! Sodium hyaluronate is a salt made from hyaluronic acid and both can be used interchangeably as have the same effect. Sodium hyaluronate will be listed as an ingredient in cheaper products because it costs less than hyaluronic acid and can be used more often. Both are equally good and have the same effect on the skin.
How to choose the best product with hyaluronic acid?
Choose the products after reading the ingredients very well and go for the one that contains a higher content of hyaluronic acid, the salt obtained from it (sodium hyaluronate), or even better, that contain both.
Some laboratories use a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which has smaller molecules than normal acid. This low molecular weight acid penetrates deeper under the skin's surface, providing much more visible results.
Using face or body care products with hyaluronic acid will change the way your skin feels. You will observe that your skin is more flexible, smooth and fresh. Also, redness, dryness, blemishes, etc. they will be drastically reduced, leaving only a soft, natural glow.
Here are some examples of facial care products that you can incorporate into your beauty routine, to show off elastic and smooth skin and to improve the appearance of wrinkles:
- Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules Anti-Wrinkle Treatment 7 days - They act directly to inhibit the wrinkle formation process, improve the firmness and pigmentation of the skin and actively prevent the negative effects of solar radiation.
- Cocoa Butter & Hyaluronic Acid Facial Cream- if you have Dry Skin This option with 97.5% ingredients of natural origin is a wonder for your skin.
- BALTIC HOME SPA facial cream- light formula, contains 95% ingredients of natural origin, hyaluronic acid, illipe butter, Himanthalia elongata seaweed and vitamins E and C.
- Jasmine Anti-Wrinkle Day Facial Cream- suitable for mature skin, prevents sagging skin, significantly smoothes wrinkles. From the same line for the intensive care of the eye contour Jasmine Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream
- HYALURONIC ACID - Day Facial Cream o at night - both include the successful combination of hyaluronic acid y collagen It smoothes and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. He too organic argan oil present in its content nourishes the skin in depth and helps fight aging.
- HYDRA hypoallergenic biphasic serum - if you have Dry Skin this hypoallergenic and intensely hydrating serum, thanks to hyaluronic acid and apricot kernel oil, you will love it.
- Hypoallergenic drops Milky Drops HYDRA - if you have combination-oily skin, drops with hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, coconut water and aloe can become a real find to show off healthy and luminous skin.
- SET Baba de Caracol - a complete anti-aging set with Facial Day Cream, Facial Night Cream, Facial Serum and Hand Cream to stimulate cell function, intensify protein synthesis and skin regeneration
- Facial Mask with Hyaluronic Acid - ECO IST fibers - a mask with 99% ingredients of natural origin, indicated for any type of skin and age in need of hydration and deep rejuvenation in the long term.
And you? Since when have you started to introduce hyaluronic acid into your beauty routine? Do you have a favorite product?